Children’s Aid-Goodhue Center
After School Program Job Opportunity
Children’s Aid-Goodhue Center is recruiting college students to work as Counselors in our After School Program. Goodhue Center is a Community Center located on the North Shore of Staten Island that has been providing educational, recreational and social services for over 100 years. During the school year the After School Program offers children daily educational and recreational activities. Salary is $16-$20 an hour, depending on education and experience.
After School Program Staff Member Qualifications:
1. Love of children!
2. Understanding of the developmental needs of children ranging in age from 5 to 10
3. Demonstration of planning skills & program skills
4. Ability to carry out art, sports & various educational programs for children
5. Desire to work for an outstanding community organization as Children’s Aid
6. Demonstration of good work ethic & maturity
7. Flexibility in schedule allowing time to work from 2:30pm to 6pm
Please submit a resume to:
Program Director, Children’s Aid-Goodhue Center
Goodhue Center is located at 304 Prospect Avenue in the New Brighton section of Staten Island.